Saturday, June 09, 2007

Catching up on lost time



It's time to do the meaningless things that I so enjoy. Yes, the unfortunate hiatus is caused by the dreaded paper monster we all go through. Ah well, as long as it's over, right?

As such, you can rightfully expect pictures I have been collecting over the past half a year(has it been that long??). Yes, as long as they amuse, they should make an appearance.

And so here's one. Potong Pasir is a place riddled by terrace houses. The one below isn't one, and it surely is bereft of any interesting features, right? Nope.


Okay, so I forgot why I was intrigued enough to investigate it. Maybe I was just plain bored (which in fact is the state I am in most of the time), and this I saw!



Wow, way to go in proclaiming optimism in life by making it plain for all to see why you live your life the way you are doing right now! And a backdoor to boot.

That is, until I found out that it actually isn't a residence. Can you guess what it is?

No comments: